Custom Made Orthotics, Sandals & Shoes at the North Bay Chiropractic & Laser Centre
Your health - From the Ground Up! The Orthotics from North Bay Chiropractic & Laser Centre are custom made insoles or foot supports specifically designed to properly support and correct foot imbalances, gait changes and structural deficiencies in the legs, pelvis and spine and based specifically on your needs.
In order to provide only the best quality Custom Made Orthotics for North Bay and surrounding area residents, we use the best orthotics laboratory in Canada - The Orthotic Group as our supplier.
We provide a complimentary benefits check if you need help with dealing with your insurance company.
What to Expect
A thorough history and examination are done right here at the North Bay Chiropractic & Laser Centre to ensure that the orthotics will work optimally for each patient and takes approximately 30 minutes. A complete biomechanical assessment of your feet and ankles along with a gait analysis will be performed. Including an examination of the feet and ankles for range of motion, joint movement and alignment. Then a three dimensional custom mold of your feet will be made using either plaster or bio-foam.
Why You May Need Orthotics
Some conditions treated with orthotics include:
- low back pain
- metatarsalgia (ball of the foot pain)
- nerve entrapment
- sacroiliac joint pain
- leg weakness
- knee pain
- hip pain and even neck pain
- leg length discrepancies
- fallen arches (over pronation)
- high arches (supination)
- plantar fasciitis
- heel spurs
- hammer toes
- patellar malalignnment and tendonitis
- shin splints
- Achilles tendonitis
- foot and calf cramps
- ankle joint instability (recurrent sprains)
- iliotibial band syndrome
Sandals and Shoes
Orthotics can be designed to fit comfortably in a variety of footwear or built into shoes or sandals for convenience. Our orthotics last, on average, four to five years. However, Most Extended Health Care Plans Cover Custom Orthotics and Orthotic Footwear every year or two.
Why Orthotics from the North Bay Chiropractic & Laser Centre?
- Over Sixty years of combined experience working with foot problems related to gait and spinal issues (we have done hundreds of successful orthotics)
- conveniently located in North Bay near the intersection of Highway 11 and Airport Road
- competitive pricing
- fast turnaround time - approximately 10 business days
- we provide follow-up visits (alterations/modifications) until the patient is satisfied
Call the North Bay Chiropractic & Laser Centre today at 705 476-9111 to schedule a complimentary consultation about your custom made orthotics needs and to learn whether or not you require custom made orthotics. Discover why so many other North Bay area residents say they received the best custom made orthotics at our Centre.
Questions to Ask Your Insurance Company about Orthotics
- Which healthcare practitioners can prescribe the orthotics for re-imbursement (i.e. Chiropractor, M.D., Chiropodist, and Podiatrist)?
- Which healthcare practitioners can dispense the orthotics for re-imbursement (same as above)?
- How much is covered for orthotics? Is it a flat amount or a percentage of the total cost?
- How often are orthotics covered? i.e. annually, every other year and so on?
- What information does the insurance company require for reimbursement (i.e. receipt, prescription, biomechanical examination, any specific insurance forms etc.).