This 'Healthy Eating' recipe is not only raw and grain free, but so incredibly easy to make with just five ingredients. So you want to sign up - No doubt! Remember, while you are rolling out your Creations, take a moment of meditation and give gratitude for this Experience and be in the Now.
Your family and friends will love you for being so considerate - low carbohydrate and a whopping five grams of protein makes this tasty combo a sure hit with your Holiday entertaining. If you should happen to have any leftover, pack them in your gym bag for a perfect post-workout snack. Yum yum!
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 scoops MRM Natural Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (available @ KCWC's store)
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (substitutions for variety: Macadamia nut butter, almond butter, walnut butter, pistaschio butter, brasil nut butter)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips (substitution: for even lower carb, use sugar-free chocolate chips sweetened with Xylitol)
- Place protein powder and almond meal in a medium-size bowl and mix.
- Then, add in nut butter and maple syrup and mix again. At this point the batter should be just like cookie dough.
- Finally, add in chocolate chips and mix one last time. Now for the FUN part - Using a tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop out dough into your palms and roll into balls. Enjoy the Meditative Moments this allows you with your hands in the dough. Repeat.
Yields 18 balls
- 120 cal
- 8.5 g fat (1 g sat)
- 8 g carbs (6 net) amount will change if using low carb sugar free chocolate chips as original recipe was not sugar free
- 24 mg sodium
- 2 g fiber
- 5 g sugar
- 5 g protein