Are you looking for the perfect PALEO BREAD RECIPE (Paleo bread is grain free) for a sandwich or for toast? This Paleo bread recipe is perfect for both!
Jessica, one of our massage therapists, shared this wonderful bread with us, along with the recipe for our website. Ummmm Yummy!! It was delicious!! AND - It is grain free... but not low carb so if you are trying to reduce your weight, remember to limit your intake.
Jessica says this delicious Paleo bread Recipe can be eaten plain or used as sandwich bread. This is a great homemade Paleo bread recipe because it can be used for sandwich bread since it does not easily fall apart or crumble as many breads do. It can be used as open faced sandwich bread, just add avocado and some veggies, or it can be used to make French toast.
It is also great toasted...simply garnish with butter , almond butter, cashew butter or coconut butter! Makes an easy and quick breakfast when there is no time to cook.
- 1 Cups Extra Smooth Raw Cashew Butter at room temperature
- 4 Large Free Run Eggs, separated
- 1/2 to 2 Tablespoons Honey (use 2 Tbsp if you plan to use for sweet dish such as French toast)
- 1/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
(This recipe makes a smaller loaf of bread, in order to have larger pieces of bread you may want to double the recipe)
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees
2. Line the bottom of a 8.5 x 4.5 glass loaf pan with parchment paper, then spread a very thin coating of coconut oil on the sides of the pan.
3. Beat the cashew butter with the egg yolks, then add the honey, vinegar, and milk.
4. Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until peaks forms.
5. Combine the dry ingredients in another small bowl..
6. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and beat until combined
7. Pour the beaten egg whites into the cashew butter mixture, beating again until just combined - don't over mix.
8. Pour batter into loaf pan and immediately put into the oven.
9. Bake at 300 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes - top will be golden brown and toothpick comes out clean. Do not open oven door before 40 minutes to check or your loaf will not rise properly.
from oven. Let cool for 15 - 20
minutes. Free the loaf from the pan
using a knife to free sides and then turning upside down and place right side
up on cooling rack about one hour before slicing/serving.