This inspired and adapted recipe is from Dinah Koo of Dinah’s Cupboard in Toronto.
Serve chilled, it is a lovely, easy cool summer lunch or dinner meal.
- ½ pound (250 grams) crab meat (or imitation), thawed, picked over for shells
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise, homemade if possible
- ½ tsp dried tarragon, crushed
- Squeeze with juice ½ fresh lemon
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce (or preferably grain free substitute or homemade)
Combine the crab meat with the mayonnaise, tarragon, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
Chill and serve over a bed of fresh organic greens within a few hours.