- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Your health - From the Ground Up! The Orthotics from North Bay Chiropractic & Laser Centre are custom made insoles or foot supports specifically designed to properly support and correct foot imbalances, gait changes and structural deficiencies in the legs, pelvis and spine and based specifically on your needs.
In order to provide only the best quality Custom Made Orthotics for North Bay and surrounding area residents, we use the best orthotics laboratory in Canada - The Orthotic Group as our supplier.
We provide a complimentary benefits check if you need help with dealing with your insurance company.
A thorough history and examination are done right here at the North Bay Chiropractic & Laser Centre to ensure that the orthotics will work optimally for each patient and takes approximately 30 minutes. A complete biomechanical assessment of your feet and ankles along with a gait analysis will be performed. Including an examination of the feet and ankles for range of motion, joint movement and alignment. Then a three dimensional custom mold of your feet will be made using either plaster or bio-foam.
Some conditions treated with orthotics include:
Orthotics can be designed to fit comfortably in a variety of footwear or built into shoes or sandals for convenience. Our orthotics last, on average, four to five years. However, Most Extended Health Care Plans Cover Custom Orthotics and Orthotic Footwear every year or two.
• Over Sixty years of combined experience working with foot problems related to gait and spinal issues (we have done hundreds of successful orthotics)
• conveniently located in North Bay near the intersection of Highway 11 and Airport Road
• competitive pricing
• fast turnaround time - approximately 10 business days
• we provide follow-up visits (alterations/modifications) until the patient is satisfied
Call the North Bay Chiropractic & Laser Centre today at 705 476-9111 to schedule a complimentary consultation about your custom made orthotics needs and to learn whether or not you require custom made orthotics. Discover why so many other North Bay area residents say they received the best custom made orthotics at our Centre.
1. Which healthcare practitioners can prescribe the orthotics for re-imbursement (i.e. Chiropractor, M.D., Chiropodist, and Podiatrist)?
2. Which healthcare practitioners can dispense the orthotics for re-imbursement (same as above)?
3. How much is covered for orthotics? Is it a flat amount or a percentage of the total cost?
4. How often are orthotics covered? i.e. annually, every other year and so on?
5. What information does the insurance company require for reimbursement (i.e. receipt, prescription, biomechanical examination, any specific insurance forms etc.).
Now accepting new patients!
Sign-up using the form or call us at 705-476-9111
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|9:00 am - 1:00 pm||9:00 am - 7:00 pm||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
I'm on the computer many hours every day. My back & neck were killing me. I was getting regular migraines. My doctor told me I had carpel tunnel. After the first treatment with Dr. Paul, I started to feel better. Within a few treatments my migraines stopped. At this point the numbness in my hands is almost gone. I feel fantastic! Thanks for everything - Dr. Paul is one of the best chiropractors in Toronto and this is one of the best decisions I've ever made about my health.